Re: Empire?

Poster: benalcazar@juno.com

Trust me good gentle, the Pasta Monster will rise against even you.  They
have already begun their nefarious plot to become an Empire and I have
been told nothing will stop them. (Unless you bribe their Seneschal with
enough savory toasted cheese he gets into a stupor -- but that probably
would only be a delaying tactic for their version of the inevitable ;>)

Unless of course they actually try to get "Empire" as an alternate term
for Canton/Shire/Barony through Mistress Jaelle, Laurel Sovereign of Arms
-- not even the Pasta Leviathan could take on her and win. ;>

I remain,

Isabella
herald, Barony of the Bright Hills

"Resistance is futile - you will be blazoned."  Rodrigo Hernandez de
Toledo (used with permission)