Empire?

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

Did someone say empire? I think them Spaghetti Lasagna heads are trying to move
in on my territory.

I'm going to have to start an army now to crush this uprising. Corun, you're the
only other resident of my silly realm. Though I guess if I start a draft, you'll
just move to Canada. Oh well.

Efenwaltia uber alles!

Thus spake Efenwealt, the very stuffy Emperor of Efenwaltia.
(hehehe, now I am one step closer to controlling everything...)