Re: Boar Hunt announcement

Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Cassandra the Forlorn wrote:

> Poster: Cassandra the Forlorn <lady-cassandra@rocketmail.com>
>
> Greetings unto the populace of Atlantia,
>
> Due to a confusion of dates, Boar Hunt was inadvertently scheduled on
> the weekend conflicting with Kingdom Crusade.  I would like to
> announce that the Canton of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone, in
> support of Atlantia and her confrontation with our friends of the
> East, has cancelled our annual Boar Hunt.  We would like to encourage
> all of Atlantia's fighters and artisans to attend Kingdom Crusade in
> support of Atlantia.
>
> Ever in Service,
> Lady Cassandra the Forlorn
> Seneschale for the Guardians

Cassandra:

Thank you and your barony for supporting the His Majesty's War efforts.
I was stunned to see a fighting event scheduled in the East kingdom that
conflicted with Crusades.  I guess they don't support their war efforts
as much as we do.

Falcone

P.S.  Yes, this is bait for one of those East lurkers out there.