Boar Hunt announcement

Poster: Cassandra the Forlorn <lady-cassandra@rocketmail.com>

Greetings unto the populace of Atlantia,

Due to a confusion of dates, Boar Hunt was inadvertently scheduled on
the weekend conflicting with Kingdom Crusade.  I would like to
announce that the Canton of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone, in
support of Atlantia and her confrontation with our friends of the
East, has cancelled our annual Boar Hunt.  We would like to encourage
all of Atlantia's fighters and artisans to attend Kingdom Crusade in
support of Atlantia.

Ever in Service,
Lady Cassandra the Forlorn
Seneschale for the Guardians