[Fwd: Directions to the TNNAP Meeting on 20 Sept 98 2PM]

Sorry.  This was just posted with the correct directions for those
interested.

Duke Logan

-- BEGIN included message

Hi guys.  Sorry to have to correct my Lord Tirloch, but please note the
corrections to the directions below!
Mistress Anne.

Tom Bilodeau wrote:

> As requested by Earl Dafydd,
>
> here are directions to the 20 September 1998 TNNAP meeting at:
>
> St. Paul's Lutheran Church
> 7426 Idylwood Dr.
> Falls Church, VA
>
> Directions:
>
> >From the south:
> Take I-495 to the west side of DC (inner loop) to I-66 EAST.
> Take I-66 EAST for about 1 mile to Rt. 7 WEST.
> (You want to veer left on the ramp to the stop light and turn left at
> the light

onto Route 7.)
Then, turn left at the next light.....

> onto Idylwood Dr.
> Once on Idylwood Dr. the church is about 200 yards on the right. Parking
> is in the rear.
> There are stairs leading down to the undercroft of the church from the
> parking lot.
>
> >From the north:
> Take I-495 to the west side of DC (outer loop) to Rt. 7 EAST.
> Get off at Rt. 7 EAST. Go about 1 mile and turn right onto Idylwood Dr.
> Once on Idylwood Dr. the church is about 200 yards on the right.

> Paring

Parking   ;)

> is in the rear.
> There are stairs leading down to the undercroft of the church from the
> parking lot.
>
> -Tirloch

-- END included message