Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Just my thoughts on that statement.

I too joined the SCA, as a game.  I then learned to love my Kingdom and
it's people.  For myself, if I were to move to another Kingdom in the
SCA I would always remain an Atlantian.  Sure I would still be in the
SCA, however, if I give my loyalty to something, I keep it that way.

Not saying anyone or their ideas are wrong, just stating my feelings,

Duke Logan