Herald's Handbook

Poster: Gorm of Berra <gormofberra@mindspring.com>

Well...I've just been nominated to serve as group herald for the College
of Yarnvid, as the current herald is stepping up to Senechal (all of
this pending formal warrant, of course).

However, I have discovered that one critical piece of information is
missing from the files...a copy of the Administrative procedures for the
Atlantian College of Heralds.  I've been told that Yarnvid had a copy,
many moons ago, but it has been lost.

Evidently there is a new edition coming soon, but soon doesn't help, as
I need to know the exact responsibilities of the job I am hoping to
undertake (little things, like proper forms for reports, how exactly
should any money get handled, that sort of thing).  So, we need a new
copy of the old edition to tide us over.

Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?  Alternatively, does
anyone have one they would be willing to copy and send.  I would
gratefully pay any expenses incurred in this quest.

Thanking you in advance,

Gorm of Berra
College of Yarnvid herald-in-waiting (I'm sure there's a niftier title,
but it's in the handbook...)
gormofberra@mindspring.com