Stilhavn Proto-P General Meeting Sunday

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl sez:

Hi all;

For those that are interested, I just wanted to remind everyone that the
Stilhavn principality movement monthly General Meeting and Status Report
is this Sunday, Sept 20, at 2:00pm.  It is at the same site in NoVa as our
last meeting in July.  Directions follow; pass this information on to
anyone who might have interest.

Hope to see many of you there,

Dafydd