Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

I am in fealty and will remain so.  I don't plan on moving to another Kingdom
any time soon.  I guess it would depend on the situation.  My comment was not
based on the fact that I am a Knight however.  My fealty, as such,  is a
different story.  My statement was based on the fact that I am an Atlantian.  I
will always remain so.  Born and breed.

It is similar to the fact that I am a "New Yorker" even though I live in
Charlotte.

"F" the Panthers (a Charlotte team just "oh by the way")  go Giants (or Jets if
the Giants happen to suck this particular year.  However, the Bills always
suck!!!)

Logan