rules and regs

Poster: Elizabeth Orwig <E-Lady@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings;

Well, after 2 years of being here in this new kingdom, I have decided to
start heavy fighting again. Problem is, I know that the rules for Calontir,
and Meridies differ from Atlantia.

Could someone please post me the regs for armor requirements...
specifically chinstraps on the helm and bar-space width so that I can make
sure mine are alright. Also If there is a way to obtain an Atlantian
Marshall's handbook, I would appreciate that information also.

Thanks ever so much!
In Service
Erzebet
Meridies heart