Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: Dryw Freed <web4539@charweb.org>

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Logan & Arielle wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:28:46 -0400
> From: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>
> To: Tristan de Roquelaure <barderic@mailcity.com>
> Cc: atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
> Subject: Re: On the differences between the North and South...
>

> Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>
>
> Funny how that works on you.  I mean.......Atlantia, our friends and chosen
> family and all.  Kinda makes you wonder about how others feel?
>
> Logan

Well, you asked.
I have lived in the Middle.  I have played in the Middle.
I am an Atlantian, and nothing will change that, no matter where else
fortune takes me.  Kingdom is where the heart is.

Dryw
(also in it for the fun of the game)