Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: "Andrea Gideon" <andrea.gideon@erols.com>

>> Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>
>>
>> Funny how that works on you.  I mean.......Atlantia, our friends and
chosen
>> family and all.  Kinda makes you wonder about how others feel?
>>
>> Logan
I think we tend to identify with either where we started out or with whom we
had the best experience.
Eventhough I have been here for 5 years and originally was introduced to the
SCA here I still consider myself a Midrealmer and probably always will.  I
still receive the Pale as well as my baronial newsletter and keep track of
all that goes on.
Giovanna