JWs and Intro

Poster: "Stacey Moss" <eerie@roanoke.infi.net>

To:             	atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
Date sent:      	Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:11:28 -0700
From:           	"Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>
> Poster: "Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>
>
> I got this froma friend of mine.  I'm sorry if it displeases anyone, and appoligize profusely up front iof anyone is offended by what is written. just thought I'd share the laugh:
>
> HOW TO GET RID OF
> JEHOVAH WITNESSES

Michael,

I laughed and laughed at this one.  We used to have lists for the
same thing when I lived in CA.  Actually, the JWs haven't been
around our neighborhood in a while. *grin grin*

Fellow SCAers,

Let me introduce myself.  I moved to Roanoke VA from Willits CA
July of 97.  I was the cofounder of Shire Ravenshore in the Mists
some 14+ years ago now.  I finally have a job that leaves my
weekends free so I wanted to get involved in the SCA again.  I also
seem to be running a deficite on friends yet, and figured that
SCAers have to be at least as weird and wonderful here on the
East Coast as they are on the West.

So hello to all fellow Anachronists.

Traveler's Blessing:
May Your Path be Clear and Your Burden Light

Sigurd Farmathr
aka
Stacey Moss
eerie@roanoke.infi.net