Fwd: HELLLLLLLLP!!!

Poster: Elizabeth Orwig <E-Lady@worldnet.att.net>

>Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:15:25 -0400
>To: senschal@atlantia.sca.org
>From: Elizabeth Orwig <E-Lady@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: HELLLLLLLLP!!!
>
>Greetings oh knowledgeable one.
>
>I live in Lynchburg, Virginia. (Citadel of the 4 winds I believe). I have
no idea who the officers are, who to contact, when meetings are or
anything. Now that the old Baronage is no longer around, no one bothers to
inform those of us who can't attend regular meetings. Most of which dropped
off when school started anyway.

>I'm very interested in trying to put together a demo for an elementary
school here, in order to boost interest. But I don't know who to contact or
how to reach any officers in this area.

>Being from out of kingdom, I'm used to people actually welcoming newcomers
and transfers. I have found that here at least, it is not so. In other
parts of this kingdom it may be different.