Re: Kingdom Crusades!!!!!

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Eogan noted that Bryce's list of accomplishments wasn't as long as his...

> In a message dated 10/15/98 2:00:15 AM, Bryce wrote:
>
> >Bryce de Byram, G.O.A.,A.o.A., Comp. of the Pearl,Comp. of the Golden
> >Dolphin, Silver Nautilaus, Shark's Tooth, Undine,King's award of
> >Excellance, Company of the Banner,Twice Atlantian Royal Bard, First
> >Warlord of Caer Mear,cornet-at-large, M.S.o.B. Journeyman,Squire to His
> >grace, Duke Anton Tremayne,Seneschal of The Barony of Caer Mear,
> >Atlantia, and all around nice guy....

EXCEPT!  One of Bryce's notations is *wrong*!  I believe his correct
heraldic position is "pursuivant extraordinary-at-large"...  Of course,
Byrum, if you didn't really want that promotion I gave you 4 or 5 months
ago...  <grin>

Rhiannon, Triton