Re: Kingdom Crusades!!!!!

Poster: MCAMEROUN@aol.com

In a message dated 10/15/98 12:06:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, EoganOg@aol.com
writes:

<< Oh yeah....  oh yeah!   Well!

 Eogan Og Mac Labruinn, AoA, Companion of the Order of the Pearl, MSoB
 Chronicler, Cheif of Clan Og ("It's Only a Game"), Former Atlantian Royal
 Bard, Count of Fools, Principal Companion of the Order of the Duck, Award of
 Legs, liscensed bard of the shire of Hindscroft, L. M. N. O. P., Professional
 Scot, Award Winning Jaw Harpist, Lochaber Trump Champion GMHG 1998, Bardic
 Olympiad Silver Medalist, I know all the dirty verses to "Over the River &
 Through the Woods (To Grandmother's House We Go)",  9th grade Scholar Award
at
 Albemarle Road Junior High,  owner of the Authentic Saint Emporer Dooke Sur
 Bob Collector's Edition Doll (c) (tm) (R), really tall guy, and I have a
 bigger beard than you do!

 :-)>
 Aye,
 Eo
 = >>

Eogan, dear, you forgot to say, "So there. (Thbbbbbbb!)"

Margaret Cameron