Re: welcomes

Poster: Franca Gorraz <francagorraz@home.com>

BirchHeart@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: BirchHeart@aol.com
>
> Greetings and Good day to everyone!
>
> Many thanks for the kind welcomes.......to answer queries by Temur, Lady
> Eleonora, James of Rutland-----I am located in Gastonia, which is 20 miles
> from Charlotte. I assume there is a local group........I hope?! Charlotte or
> surrounding area would be wonderful.
>
> James, your Gathering sounds like fun; wish I could be there.....thank you for
> the invitation.
>
> Margaret----where are you located?
>
> To all.......I'm a bit shy at first, but soon I'll jump right in, and you will
> all be wondering what happened to that shrinking violet?!:-) Looking forward
> to learning more, and creating my new persona(or as I see it, recreating the
> person I probably was a few lifetimes ago!)
>
> Merry part---
> Beth

Gentle Lady,

you are in the Barony of the Sacred Stone, I think the Canton of the
Guardians of the Sacred Stone is centered in Charlotte: if you go to
their home page, you will find the names of all the officers: just type
in 'Barony of Sacred Stone' in a web search (I used infoseek), and it is
the very first hit you get.

Do not hesitate, I think you will find people ready to welcome you and
to respect your shyness: see, even here in the tavern, it wasn't so
hard, was it? And if you need more pointers, we are all here, and only
too eager to bend your ear!

In service,
Eleonora Salutati / Franca Gorraz
francagorraz@home.com

P.S.: In Bright Hills we are having a wonderful event on Octobe 31,
Tourney and Teachery, with fighting adn feasting, and a 'teams quest'..
won' t you, won't everybody come?