re: welcomes

Poster: BirchHeart@aol.com

Greetings and Good day to everyone!

Many thanks for the kind welcomes.......to answer queries by Temur, Lady
Eleonora, James of Rutland-----I am located in Gastonia, which is 20 miles
from Charlotte. I assume there is a local group........I hope?! Charlotte or
surrounding area would be wonderful.

James, your Gathering sounds like fun; wish I could be there.....thank you for
the invitation.

Margaret----where are you located?

To all.......I'm a bit shy at first, but soon I'll jump right in, and you will
all be wondering what happened to that shrinking violet?!:-) Looking forward
to learning more, and creating my new persona(or as I see it, recreating the
person I probably was a few lifetimes ago!)

Merry part---
Beth