Re: Concerning Duplicate and Multiple Postings

Poster: Rutlands@aol.com

In a message dated 10/16/98 10:32:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
corvus2@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 I don't know why we sometimes get multiple copies from just the list.

 Hi, this is James of Rutland.  Just had a nasty thought...when I multiple-
address (reply-all or cut & paste), if there is an address on AOL which
doesn't work for whatever reason, the message stays in my "to send"
queue...and tries to go out with every automatic session... Could I and others
be multiple-sending that way??