Demo schedules?

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

Greetings, my friends; fine post-Crusades tidings to you all!

Looking over my canton's recent schedule of demos, I'm wondering -- how
often do other groups hold demos, as opposed to events, and how large
are they?  Are they primarily community-based (like at a faire, or city
festival) or are they primarily school-oriented?  Just curious as. :-)

In Service,
Julien