November heralds meeting

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose and those out shopping in Cheapside,
greetings from Evan da Collaureo, Golden Dolphin Herald.

As you probably all know by now, Crown Tourney is on November 7th. I
have scheduled the November Letter of Intent meeting for the following
afternoon (Sunday the 8th). Anyone who wishes to attend the meeting and
see how these things work is welcome. Heralds from the central and
southern reaches of Atlantia are *particularly* encouraged to attend.

A word of caution: if you do plan to attend, please adjust your travel
arrangements accordingly! The meeting is expected to take about 3 hours
(not counting supper, which generally follows). Folks who attend should
expect to get home LATE Sunday night (or possibly Monday). I realize
that's going to keep some of you from attending, but I can't change the
length of the meeting much -- we can only work so fast. I'm looking at the
possibility of a "road show" in Charlotte after 12th Night, which if it
pans out should be able to catch more people.

Anyway, back to November... exactly *where* the LoI will be held is still
up in the air. Life has been complicated somewhat by the Principality
Meeting tentatively scheduled for the same day; the LoI meeting will start
right after the P. meeting ends, possibly even at the same site, but the
site for the P. meeting is not determined yet. So we'll keep you posted
on that score.

To recap: All (especially heralds) are welcome to the November LoI
meeting, to be held the day after Crown Tourney, at a place to be
determined later, film at 11.

Yours in service,
Evan