Re: something VERY VERY important!

Poster: Doug and Maria Munitz <ginevra@bellsouth.net>

>Poster: "Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>
>
>I have a friend that wants to come down from Tortono next month to an
>event with me, but she won't be 18 until December of this year, meaning
>she's underage??
>What forms would her paretns need to fill out for us to release her into
>my protection for the event?
>And b/c she IS from Canada, though, she'd still have to go by our rules of
>"age"?
>I guessing so.
>
>Sincerely,
>Michael

Speaking as a legal guardian, you will most likely need to obtain legal
guardianship papers from her parents.  Carry them EVERYWHERE you go with
her.
I can't cross state lines without the paperwork with my 3 "foster"
daughters ages 5,11 and 17, and we live right on the border.  I keep them
in a portfolio in my bag.
Lady Ginevra de'Rossi