Re: something VERY VERY important!

Poster: greytom@juno.com

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that there is any paperwork
that you need to sign for an underage person to come to an event.
Techincally, you are suppose to sign an insurance waver to watch the
fighting, but I have never seen this enforced.  As long as she does not
do anything illegal (such as drinking) there shouldn't be a problem.  I
know of several young lords and ladies that show up without their
parents, and there has not been a problem.

Thomas de Grey

P.S.  If I am wrong about this, can somebody please tell me?