Re: Many Thanks

Poster: BirchHeart@aol.com

Greetings to all!

Many thanks to everyone who sent welcomes, advice, websites, email addresses,
offers of garb........I was pleasantly overwhelmed with your response! I look
forward to my first meetings and event. I've contacted a few of the local
members already.

I plan to attend at least part of the Kings Mt Halloween event. I'd already
made plans to go to Asheville on Saturday, but if those plans change I'll
spend more time at the event. I work on-call for Hospice on  weekends, but
often can get some other things done if things are quiet....that's one of the
reasons I'd like to assist in whatever way I can, at first. Unfortunately, I
never know when I may have to leave and make a patient visit; but I'll do what
I can. I don't mind cleaning up, washing dishes, whatever is needed. I realize
it may take me awhile to feel completely comfortable, so I appreciate the
opportunity to help out as I learn.

Baronness Lasair----if you have garb to fit me, I'd be most appreciative. I
wear a size 16 usually, but need a bit bigger on top(I have wide shoulders and
um....adequate bosom<G>). If you have anything I can borrow for the weekend of
the event, please let me know, and again---thank you!

Thanks again to all----
Beth