Re: tanning

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Janine H Sutter wrote:

> Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>
>
> Greeings!  Does anyone hunt in Eastern NC or SC??  Kari Kyst
> --
> Janine Honey Sutter
> E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland
> Internet: jsutter@scotland.ces.ncsu.edu
> Phone   : 9102772422

I do.  If you want to hunt with me you can meet me, usually on Tuesday
nights, at Harris Teeter on Harris Blvd.  I'm the guy in the meat
department buying all the red meat (which makes you strong by the way!).

Logan 8^)who didn't do a lot of hunting in Queens (and cries constantly
during emergency vet on Animal Planet, so I probably couldn't hunt and kill
anything)