Re: Used to be tanning; now Emergency Vet!

Poster: Grumpy Witch <zofran@deepthot.ml.org>

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Denise McMahon wrote:

> Poster: Denise McMahon <baroness@stierbach.org>
>
> Logan & Arielle wrote:
>
> > Logan 8^)who didn't do a lot of hunting in Queens (and cries constantly
> > during emergency vet on Animal Planet, so I probably couldn't hunt and kill
> > anything)
>
> Ah hah! someone *else* addicted to Emergency Vet! Baron Ivan leaves the

It is a good show.  Those guys at Alameda East also do well in
non-emergencies (we have two pets in this household that have regular vet
visits there).  It is a little disconcerting to have a camera crew
wandering around while at the vet's office, though.

Ayo
(in the Outlands at the moment)
% zofran@deepthot.ml.org            Cheryl Martin, grumpy witch  %
% "Danger's like jello, there's always room for a little more"   %
%                                                 Tex Murphy     %
% http://www.geocities.com/~ayofolashade                         %