Re: RE: Priests

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

>>Most likely Catholic, but i was jsut woundering if in the SCA, here, if we
>>have any priests that come out for events.
>From what I've heard there have been priests who have.  As a matter of
>fact, an Orthodox priest signed our "Come to our Newcomers" meeting list
>and he may show up tonight for it.
>Ginevra

This reminds me of a 18th century reinactor who played with a group in GA who
were portraying a band of Scots Highlanders who had been stationed in No. Ga.
He was a Methodist Minister.  I asked him how he liked his reinactor group,
and he said, "Well, when I can actually go out and play with them they are
great...."  Apparantly it's real hard for ministers to get weekends off, if
you know what I mean....  ;-)
Aye,
Eogan Og  (not the archer)