Re: What are folks doing for Halloween?

Poster: James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain <alasdair.maciain@snet.net>

At 07:30 22-10-98 -0400, Amalie wrote:
>This list has been very quiet for a long time, so let me throw out a topic.
>
>What are folks doing for Halloween?

The Fall Feast of Simple Fare, here in the Barony Beyond the Mountain.  To
quote from the event flyer, "Fencing, fighting,
merchants, schmoozing and the ever popular  traditional 4 remove feast....
We will also be holding an A&S contest in honor of our recently retired
Baron Salaamallah the Corpulent."

Alasdair mac Iain
1256 days....

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable