Feast for Crown Tournament SOLD OUT

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

Greetings to all once more from your friendly Crown Tourney autocrats!

We would like to announce that the feast for Crown is now full. We will continue to put
folks on the waiting list as well. The procedure for the day of will be fairly standard: any
feast spaces that have not been claimed by 3:00 in the afternoon will be released to the
waiting list. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Yours in Service,
Lady Muireann ni Riordain
Lady Gwendolen ferch Cadwaladr ap Rhys