Re: What are folks doing for Halloween?

Poster: Christoph and/or Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

My lord & I will split the trick-or-treat thing and handing-out-candy
duties - I'm not sure yet which I'll be doing.

Also, my mother-in-law will be visiting if she can make it down, so the
boys will get to see Grandma.

I would have loved to hit Celtic Massacre in Wake Forest, but this weekend
is family time.....

Lady Kat

(If I get ambitious, I may even make a costume - though my lord's velvet
breeks and puffy shirt make great a great base for a pirate costume....)