RE: Who is entering Crown Tourney?

Poster: "Gabrielle Stryker" <gstryker@xperts.com>

>From Caer Mear, Sir Amalric and Sir Corby, and I've heard Sir Iain but I do
not have confirmation of that.  I've also heard that Duke Stephan will be
fighting, although this puzzles me as the Red Tape (online version, which is
apparently old) states:

6.4.1.7 All participants in a Crown Tournament must be subjects of the
Kingdom of Atlantia who have resided in Atlantia for at least one year
immediately prior to the Crown Tourney.

I'm wondering if this is an outdated law, or if there is a "waiver"
available that I haven't heard of.

I've also heard, also unconfirmed, that there are only 10 or so fighters who
have turned in letters of intent.  Does anyone have definite information on
this?

Thanks,
Eadan ni Fhionn Leithe