Re: Who is entering Crown Tourney?

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

You need to also check a little further.  The current Crown can waive that
requirement.  We did during both of our reigns for certain individuals.  The
reason the "law" was put in place to insure that a participant in Crown List had
enough of an idea as to the customs of Atlantia to sit the Throne.

Duke Logan (who also has a letter in) hehe