RE: TnT directions...

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

here ya go...........:o)

William

Directions:

Take your best route to I-95 North of Baltimore, MD. Follow I-95 to exit 77
(MD Rte 24). Take Rte 24 West (towards Bel Air / Rocks) for about 12-13
miles. For a short time Rte 24 and Rte 1 merge - continue following
directions for Rte 24 West. Continuing on Rte 24 you will see a sign for
Cherry Hill Rd. Turn Right onto Cherry Hill Rd, go over the one lane bridge
and in about 50 feet make a Left into the camp entrance. Signs will be
posted. Troll will be located in the Dinning Hall. **Contact the Autocrat if
you want a map**