Crown Tourney - Announcements

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Gentle cousins!

I am trying something a *little* bit different for Crown Tourney and wanted
to let people know.  If it goes well, we may be using this approach at all
future kingdom events.

As usual, we will have the consultation table available.  But nearby, we
are setting up an "Announcement Point".  This will be overseen by Lady
Aelfwynn of Whitby (Ponte Alto's baronial herald) and she will have a staff
of 4-5 announcement heralds available and ready throughout the day.

So, if you have an announcement (and have authority to have something
announced), you can go directly to the Announcement Point, where your
announcement will be taken and then a herald assigned to go make it.

I am doing this in the hopes that it will help things run smoother, since
it's very difficult for me or one of my field heralds to leave the tourney
area to go do announcements and taking people from the consult table
sometimes leaves them short-staffed.

Thanks!

Rhiannon, Triton