Anyone Looking for a Place to Live in Maryland?

Poster: SheehanTA@aol.com

Gentle Readers of the Merry Rose,

I am transfering up to the Boston area in the middle of December and am
looking for someone to rent my apartment in Greenbelt, MD in late
December/early January.  It is a large one bedroom on the ground floor (900
sq. ft.), has new appliances including a full size washer/dryer, and lots of
closets.  Rent will be $725 a month with all utilities included.  Non-
smoker(s) and no pets prefered, but I'll consider exceptions. If you know
anyone who might be interested please contact me privately.

Thanks and regards,

Deirdre O'Siodhachain (Terry Sheehan)