Fwd: NASA Viking Raid?

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

It actually makes for interesting reading.  I would encourage any
Trimarians in the area (or wherever this particular NASA building is) to
offer to test their EPP (Emergency Preparedness Plan).

Negotiate well - there's no telling what you might be able to run off
with!

Regards,

Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon
"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun."
-Bruce Campbell, "Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness"