RE: Kingdom Crusaides Archers

Poster: "Lewis, Don" <don@infodata.com>

As a heavy weapons fighter I would like to thank all of the archers who
helped us that day.  I do not know how many times I have died to spears in a
battle but I can say I died to none during this battle. As someone else said
I really felt sorry for the East fighters on the last two fight.  There
where spear men who would touch the cone with their spear turn around only
to be feathered and have to tag the cone again. I hope we did not upset to
many of our friends in the East with such a slaughter in the last two
battles.  It got to the point where I just stood at the center cone and
stood guard.  Again thanks to all of the archers.

Donald MacGregor