Re: KIND of off topic, but on topic, too.

Poster: Barbara Bilodeau <carthew@mindspring.com>

Hmm..... *I* don't consider this off-topic!
I consider another good source to be Magnamusic (www.magnamusic.com).  They've
recently been *very* helpful to me, so I'm happy to pass their name on.  They
also ship out VERY promptly.  Their catalog has quite a variety of music, and
quite a variety of difficulty levels. They also carry all the music from London
Pro Musica, which I consider to be particularly good, period editions.

If you want to, we can discuss privately: tell me what you're interested in and
perhaps I can recommend something specific.  But lets try to discourage the
"hitting up for copies," shall we?

Be well,
Anne.