Thank you so much!

Poster: Bob & Diana Cosby <cosby@erols.com>

I'd like to thank everyone who has posted on my myriad of questions
concerning knights, Scotland, and where people would run. I have a
couple last questions please:
~Is there a distinct brogue for Wales compared to England?  My gut
reaction is yes, but I want to make sure.
~Is there anywhere on the net that has maps of England during the 1100's
so I can ensure my names are correct?  Books?

    I really really appreciate your comments!  I now have the roughs,
and I mean rough *G*,  for three different knights stories.  After I
wade through the thoughts in my mind and again meticulously review your
e's, plus read more from my research books I have, I'll return with more
questions.  Thank you one and all.
Ha det sa bra,
Diana Cosby
cosby@erols.com

*Smile*  All this talk of later in the Medieval period with Scotland
inspires me to do a novel set in that era.  I'll slide that into my
notes. Thanks!