RE: cool site

Poster: gregory.stapleton@funb.com

I had the privilege of spending an afternoon with this gentleman.  He is a
fantastic craftsman and his shop in the Armoury is quite incredible.  At
that time, he was talking about doing a video demonstrating the craft, but I
haven't checked to see if he was ever able to do it.  His and his worker's
work is some of the best I've ever seen.

Lord Gawain Kilgore