Training for scribes available?

Poster: "xena's human" <xenadrum@yahoo.com>

Greetings all.

I am interested in becoming a scribe, I *think* I'm using the proper
term...one who writes and colors scrolls and other "pretty paperwork",
yes?

I have no idea how to begin. I live in Charlotte, NC  (Guradians of
the Sacred Stone) and have an abundance of time as I am home on
medical leave. Unfortunately, these same circumstances limit my
ability to get out to events as travel is very painful/fatiguing at
this time.

I am embarrassed to say I do not know many from my home area as I was
introduced to the SCA, and continue to play, with a group from South
Carolina.

Would someone please help me get started? I was an Art Major as a
freshman (MANY years ago) and have always loved to color.....I can
even stay in the lines!

Feel free to respond publicly or privately.

In anticipation,
Xenadrum