Change of circumstances in Triton office

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Gentle cousins,

Lord Tirloch of Tallaght has tendered to me his resignation as Nereid
Herald (Triton Designate), therefore, I will be continuing on into another
term as Triton and not stepping down at 12th Night as originally thought.

Please ignore all previous instructions to forward warrant requests, etc.
to Lord Tirloch and instead, please resume sending them to me.

I wish to thank Tirloch for his service as Nereid and for all the
assistance he has given me as Triton.

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald
House Corvus, Sacred Stone