Re: Suspension of Certain Combat Arrows

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

On 11/11/98, Logan & Arielle spoke thusly:
> Actually they are more dangerous than woods battles.  When I run
>through
> trees (believe me when I tell you that if you are part of the Cav (or
>not!)
> and you run through he trees at Pennsic (since that is the 'tree
>line' in
> question) you have an idea when a low lying branch is gonna' hit you
>in the
> face.  So as far as that part of it goes I disagree with Janos simply
> because I _know_ where the trees and their branches are.

I guess I'm too familiar with the mutant pine trees we have out here on
the Eastern Shore of MD, which have been known to sprout gnarled,
pointy branches at head level within mere seconds of sensing someone
approaching.  At least that's the excuse I always use whenever I walk
into a branch while hiking around here, and I'll stick to it... ;-)

Julien