Court Report For Crown Tourney

Poster: "Angela K. Pincha" <angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com>

Greetings Unto all the patrons of the Merry Rose from Lady Mordeyrn
Tremayne for Their most Royal Majesties, Anton & Luned!

Herein lies the court report from Their Royal Majesties' Crown
Tournament held in the Barony of Ponte Alto on the seventh day of
November, AS XXXIII (1998).

Crown Prince    Duke Stephen of Bellatrix
Crown Princess  Duchess Niobe Lais
Queen's Guard   Lord Kevin of Thornbury
Queen's Guard   Lord Oswulf the Grey
AoA             Brianna MacLucas
AoA             Colum Macsweil
AoA             Mary Agnes Costello
KAE             Duke Richard Fitzgilbert
AoA             Marcellus Capotzello di Napoli
GoA             Nicholas Demere
GoA             Nina of the Lost Caverns
Golden Dolphin  Alesia Sabia

Winifret Corbet de Winterwood was placed on Pelican vigil

This report is complete to the best of my knowledge. If something is
missing, please let me know. If there is a name spelled wrong, please
let me know that too!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom!
-Mordrea-

Written and sent on this eleventh day of November, AS XXXIII being
Gregorian 1998.