Re: Court Report For Crown Tourney

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

> Herein lies the court report from Their Royal Majesties' Crown
> Tournament held in the Barony of Ponte Alto on the seventh day of
> November, AS XXXIII (1998).

Amendments follow...

> AoA             Mary Agnes Costello

M{a'}ire inghean Dh{u'}nch{a'}in mhic Oisdealbhaigh (Jun 98).

> AoA             Marcellus Capotzello di Napoli

Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli (Jun 98)

> GoA             Nicholas Demere

Nicholas Demere of the Oaken Staff (Oct 82?)

> Golden Dolphin  Alesia Sabia

Alesia la Sabia de Murcia (Sep 94)

> This report is complete to the best of my knowledge. If something is
> missing, please let me know. If there is a name spelled wrong, please
> let me know that too!

Corrections have been made to the best of my knowledge, from the Atlantia
files and a 1993 Armorial (I can't get at the '97 one just now).

Respectfully submitted,
Evan da Collaureo, Golden Dolphin Herald.