Report for the First court of Anton & Luned at Their Coronation

Poster: "Angela K. Pincha" <angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com>

Greetings once again to all who haunt this tavern from Lady Mordeyrn
Tremayne for Their Royal Majesties, Anton & Luned!

Upon the occassion of Their Coronation on the twelfth day of September,
AS XXXIII Their Royal Majesties, Anton & Luned did confer the following
business:

TRM Anton & Luned presented an illuminated version of the song known as
"The Burden of the Crown" to Their Graces, Duke Michael of Bedford and
Duchess Seonaid ni Fhionn in thanks.

GoA              Eoghan Mac Ailpein
Golden Dolphin   Corwyn Sinister
Laurel           Efenwealt Whystle

This report is complete to the best of my knowledge. If something is
missing, please let me know. If there is a name spelled wrong, please
let me know that too!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom!
-Mordrea-

Written and sent on this eleventh day of November, AS XXXIII being
Gregorian 1998.