Re: Suspension of Certain Combat Arrows

Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@att.net>

Apples and oranges, Julien.  Pick better arguments.

Julien de Montfort wrote:

> Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>
> Imagine
> if, as a result of a broken wrist at event X, swords were suspended
> from use until the Earl Marshal did more testing on them?

This sword didn't misws someone's eye by two inches and it didn't leave
a cut that could have been a gash.  Secondly, as much as we have used
this weapon, it doesn't have 30 years of use and anecdotal evidence
behind it.

Stephen is doing the right thing.  He isn't saying we can't use them
anymore, he is just saying not until we know more.  This is quite
acceptable.

Falcone