Re: Suspension of Certain Combat Arrows

Poster: "Greg Sackett" <gregsackett@radix.net>

In an effort to calm people down a bit, I will offer the observation
that there really aren't many (if any?) large events in which combat
archery is likely to be present with large numbers of heavies in
formation.  Therefore, this would appear to be a good time to conduct
such investigations.

Whether or not (hopefully not) Baldar arrows are banned from armored
combat, I would like to extend an invitation to all combat archers to
come play with us rapier fighters.  We love you guys!  We don't have
any problems with bounce-backs, and we move alot faster and are more
of a challenge to hit...  And if you authorize rapier also, you get
to hit us with a rapier if we get too close.  Great fun!

Regards,

Gregor (got the baldar's at Pennsic, I should get around to
making arrows sometime)M'Gregor
Free Scholar, Academie d'Espee

Greg Sackett
Health Physicist