Re: dancing

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

> Poster: "MTR/AAHR" <wolffe@onslowonline.net>
>
> Ahh! but I met a few fighters at Crown who *DO* dance, and dance *VERY*
> well! *VBEG*
> -Wolfe, Raven's Cove

Yes, and I remember King Olaf I? raising $80 in five minutes for the
Acorn bellydancing after his queen finished years ago at an event.
You wouldn't believe how fast those women opened their purses. It
was shirtless with tight white pants and boots to their delight too.
Somewhere I have pictures of the pair of them in the Anne and Magnus
General Crap Depository Archives.

Et tu, Logan? ;)

Magnus, who's a bit too old and gimpy now, but once did dance.