Coastal NC fighter practice this weekend

Poster: Christoph and/or Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

The Shires of Cathanar and Seareach and the Stronghold of Raven's Cove
invite those who are interested to join us at our joint fighter practice
Sunday, Nov 15 at 1:00.  The practice will be held in Havelock City Park,
Havelock, NC and will consist of both heavy and rapier combat.

DIRECTIONS:  From the west (and most points south and north):  Take your
best route to Hwy 70 heading east through Havelock.  After you pass the
junction with Hwy 101, go to the next stoplight and turn left onto
Hatteras.  Take the first available right, and head straight back to the
parking lot by the play area.
	From the east:  Take Hwy 70 west through Havelock.  Watch for the park,
and at the light turn right on Hatteras (next to the Harrier aircraft).
Take the first available right, and head straight back to the parking lot
by the play area.
	From the south:  Either take Hwy 17 to New Bern and follow the directions
above, or contact me for alternate (more complicated but shorter) directions.

For more information, contact Lord Christopher and Lady Kat at
chhintze@mail.clis.com or 252-726-0612  OR contact Simonis Branas and
Jean-Franc de Blauveldt at jbova@gibralter.net or 252-635-3130.